Wednesday, July 15, 2009

i i fell

I sit at home cooking some damn good fried chx and just listening to the soundtrack to Across the Universe and loving every minute. and I wonder, was I meant to come to PHX or just planted myself here, on a whim? I keep thinking the last week or so, that maybe I should just friggen go back to MD, and part of me wants to so bad, but at the same time i find myself,today, after talking briefly with a co worker of mine, that maybe I'm jumping the gun. I wanted to expereince the west coast, or at least get closer to it, and just sitting around and then saying 'it's not working. gotta go home' is more of a give up cry than giving it a real look see. some of the people I have met, the places I have seen so far, have been beautiful. My time here, hasn't been great, I'll tell the truth, but is it really 'easy' for anyone leave everything the ey knew, to venture out and try to go beyond what they know, who they thought they were/are?

So I have eight months before my new lease is out, maybe I will figure it out by then...
right now, as the track changes to Lenny K. I don't give a fuck. My food smells too good to do so--lol

No comments:

Post a Comment