Thursday, July 23, 2009

life down on me

I have had a instance where i like some one and didn't jump for bedding them the first time I meet them. I met a guy on myspace and in that, it was months ago, but at the same time he seemed cool and I thought i would say hello.

for awhile there I didn't even think to think that I might get a response...but lo and behold I did. and then nothing, then after i answered the follow up, nothing, then I get a response to my response and send my number in the next message.

two days ago,I get a txt, from the myspace guy and we txt back and forth for two hours. it was nice, no sex talk, not dirty 'gettin it on' type of talk, just talk, and plenty of laughs in between.

He's nice, and bitchy, and cute, and sweet. and more than that he has confidence (love that about a guy) I wouldn't need to tell him to feel better about himself, he's developed his confidence over time and he's only 21.

so he comes over last night and we watch poltergist (which for some reason he has never seen) and we talk for two hours afterwards and I loved every minute of it. I haven't REALLY liked a guy in a minute, but I like him, and hope to keep hanging out with him and get to know him more.

I want to get to know him more. and part of me feels that he feells the same too.

i don't know, but i do know that time will tell. well either end up hooking up and being something or just friends, and i can at least say that I have a gay friend in AZ that likes to do some the same things that i do, and is smart confident, sexy (in his own way) and kind.

either one, would be very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment